Writer by Zoho is a very versatile word processor with live-collaboration and MS Word integration. You will be able to write, review, edit and publish your documents from anywhere in the world and on any device. It’s suitable for businesses of all sizes as well as freelancers who want a really professional device.
Zoho Writer – At A Glance
- Easy to use and can be customised
- Multiple functionalities
- Teams and groups can work together
- A very safe and secure system
- Supports Windows, Android, iPhone/iPad, Mac and Web-based devices
- Simple sharing of all content in various formats
Switching From MS Word Is Really Simple
Zoho Writer has virtually all the features of Microsoft Word and there is a handy plug-in which allows you to work on documents in Word and save them directly to Zoho Writer. If you want to switch from MS Word to Writer it’s really simple as Zoho Writer lets you import and work with your existing Word document as if nothing has changed.
- Documents can be created from scratch or from templates
- Spreadsheets can be drafted for financial calculations
- Presentation files can be created
- Documents can be locked with passwords
- It has a LaTeX equation editor
- Supports uploading files up to 10MB in formats including DOCX, DOC, DOCM, DOT, DOTM, DOTX, HTM, TXT
- Documents can be edited offline and easily synced when next online
- Simple sharing and collaboration with Zoho Chat
Zoho Writer has a range of pricing plans that certainly won’t break the bank. You can take advantage of a free trial and can continue with the FREE version, which can have up to 25 users, with each having 5GB of storage, although there is a 20MB attachment limit and single domain hosting. The Standard version supports Zoho Mail with 30GB of storage space and multiple domain hosting, Zoho Docs & Office Suite with a 5 GB file upload and Zoho Connect with unlimited custom apps. There is also the Pro package and the Enterprise package, with Zoho Mail having 1TB of storage space and unlimited file recovery for Zoho Docs.
Zoho Writer will really help you to save time and reduce communication expenses. It is a serious rival to Microsoft Word although with the plug-in, you can work on documents in Word and then save to Zoho Writer.
What To Do Next
Our experts at Relativity, based in Uckfield in East Sussex will be able to advise you on whether Zoho Writer could really help your business. Call us on 01825 280123 or email email@example.com for more information. We can also help with Zoho One, Zoho Docs and Zoho Subscriptions.