Zoho TeamInbox is a shared inbox tool for managing group emails and enhancing team collaboration and transparency. Those cluttered inboxes and uncertainty over which team member is answering which email will be a thing of the past with Zoho TeamInbox. Last time Relativity, the business technology experts based in East Sussex gave you nine key benefits of email collaboration software. This time we look at Zoho’s shared inbox tool in more detail and considering what it offers to your company and its features.
Know what your team is doing anywhere, anytime
Effortless collaboration, now wouldn’t that be the perfect scenario? By creating common inboxes for your teams, they will have the tools to work in a transparent workspace. With this app from Zoho, you’ll stay informed about what is happening in your team, all the time.
What does Zoho TeamInbox offer?
- A common inbox for your entire team – all conversations are visible
- Uncomplicated collaboration – conduct parallel discussions for precise responses
- Personal inbox next to your shared inbox – all emails in a single place
- Secure sharing – no compromise on security as you control your data
Features of Zoho TeamInbox
It is packed with features so that you can manage your inbox efficiently and clutter-free.
- Delegate thread owners – assign an email to a team member and let everyone know who is handling the task
- Follow the thread – stay informed and get in-app notifications for activity in the thread
- Snooze to follow up later – emails can be snoozed for attention at a set time
- Archive – only keep ongoing conversations in the in-box
- Tag – label threads with tags to group relevant conversations together
The ultimate goal – an empty inbox
And best of all, that unattainable, implausible, inconceivable and unfeasible utopia of an empty inbox becomes attainable. With threads assigned to different members of the team who take on the responsibility of dealing with them, emails can be archived once they have been replied to. Threads that have less priority can be snoozed resulting in that cleared space.
How can Relativity help you overcome the challenges of emails with Zoho TeamInbox?
So if you are looking for responsibility and accountability for all those emails, look no further than Zoho TeamInbox. With each thread having an owner, duplication and doubling up on a task won’t happen leading to a more productive team. Sounds good? Get in touch with us here at Relativity so we can help you to digitally transform the various departments of your company. You can trial it for FREE for 14 days and you will have access to all the features and can add five users. Call us on 01825 280123 or email email@example.com
‘This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and ‘Everybody’ was sure that ‘Somebody’ would do it. Anybody could have done it, but ‘Nobody’ did it. ‘Somebody’ got angry about that, because it was ‘Everybody’s’ job. ‘Everybody’ thought ‘Anybody’ could do it, but ‘Nobody’ realised that ‘Everybody’ wouldn’t do it. It ended up that ‘Everybody’ blamed ‘Somebody’ when ‘Nobody’ did what ‘Anybody’ could have.’Charles Osgood