Zoho Social could be the software you are looking for if you have made the decision to automate your social media. In our last article, we looked at the benefits of social media automation, which included scheduling and publishing posts, building relationships and accurate data collection and analytics. This time, Relativity, the business technology experts based in Sussex looks at Zoho Social, the easy way to manage your brand on social media, in more detail. It will help you to decide if this is the right social media software for your business.
Features of Zoho Social
- Flexible scheduling
- Monitoring and tracking in real-time
- Collaboration with your team
- Analysis of performance
Schedule and publish seamlessly
Once you have loaded the content you will have ‘Publishing Options’. These include ‘Publishing Now’ or choosing a specific ‘Date’ and ‘Time’. The ‘Repeat’ option is also available. Zoho Social has the SmartQ feature, which comes up with the best time slots to schedule your posts for maximum audience engagement. You will have all your publishing tools in one place so you can publish to your favourite channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Google My Business. Your schedule can also be viewed on a calendar. Content can also be edited easily with drag-and-drop features and it’s really simple to work with you team by selecting the ‘Drafts’ option on the menu.
Content optimisation for maximum reach
- Schedule multiple posts in one go with the Bulk Scheduler
- Obtain a list of ‘best times’ to post content (based on recent engagement)
- Optimise your content for maximum reach – hashtags, @mentions, short URLs
- Toolkit to define your social media marketing strategy
- Put graphics, images and videos in one central place – Media Library
Track social engagement and notifications
Monitoring becomes easy with Zoho Social. You can check core keywords, brand hashtags, product reviews and more. You will also see how often someone has engaged with your brand and you’ll get a snapshot of their profile. A single, chat-style interface will allow you to see direct messages from Twitter, Instagram and Facebook so you can send timely replies.
Collaborate with your team via chat, audio or video calls
This will help you to make swifter decisions as you collaborate with teammates about posts, reports and campaigns. Zoho Social has specific roles included such as ‘Brand Admin’, ‘Content Writer’, ‘Marketing Analyst’ and ‘Post Manager’. However, if the title you want is not there, you can create your own roles. This means a new content idea can be discussed with the team straightaway and drafts can be approved quickly.
Key metrics to analyse your brand’s performance
You will learn where your followers are from, the most popular content and what people are saying about you. For example you will have a Performance Summary relating to ‘Page Profile Views’, ‘Page Clicks’ and ‘Positive versus Negative Feedback’. There is also a Post & Engagement Summary displaying ‘Total Posts’, ‘Top Post’ and ‘Engagement By Post Type’.
- Lead Ads Integration – connect to social channels to monitor and analyse performance of ad campaigns
- Zoho CRM Integration –social data to enable your sales team to close sales
- Zoho Desk Integration – deliver the best social customer support experience
- zShare Browser Extension – curate topical articles and create unique copies
- Canva Integration – the ‘Design on Canva’ button allows you to create and edit visuals for your posts
How can Relativity help you with Zoho Social?
Zoho Social will help you work with your team and monitor brand mentions and social conversations. It offers unlimited social media scheduling features and creates a custom report to analyse your social media. With its CRM integrations, you can interact with prospects and generate potential leads from social media. With Zoho Social, social media and marketing automation go hand in hand. Relativity, the business technology specialists based in Uckfield are here to help. If you would like to talk to us, please call on 01825 280123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.