Zoho ShowTime is a comprehensive training and web conferencing solution for sales teams, trainers, marketing and HR departments. It will allow you to host live virtual training, offer courses and webinars. You will connect with your audience remotely giving you real-time interaction with a virtual classroom. Your audience can collaborate during the presentation by commenting, voting via polls and screen sharing and you will be able to run tests and assessments to provide insights into how the session is going. In this article form Relativity, the business technology specialists based in East Sussex with global clients, we look at Zoho ShowTime in more detail including what it offers, its features and pricing, as well as the benefits of a virtual training solution.
What does Zoho ShowTime Offer You?
- Set up educational and business presentations
- Run training sessions and webinars
- Create vivid and animated presentations
- Conduct assessments and run brainstorming meetings
Why Use A Virtual Training Solution?
Today, it’s probably expected, as people demand convenient and engaging ways to learn and virtual solutions offer many advantages including more convenience and flexibility, which are not possible with physical classrooms. There is also more chance of participants retaining the knowledge as modules can be played back and repeated if necessary. Virtual sessions also allow for immediate feedback and increased participation and engagement.
Zoho ShowTime Features:
As with all Zoho apps, Zoho ShowTime is easy to set up and simple to use and includes a host of features.
- Integrates with Zoho CRM and other Zoho products
- Audience engagement features including Open-mic, Chat and Q&A
- Equipped with a payment portal for paid training sessions
- Personalisation of your session with registration customisation
- Multiple presenters are possible
- Detailed analytics to measure audience engagement and session performance
- Sessions can be recorded and the video shared
- Tracks trainer performance
- Monitors your team through the admin console
Price Plans For Zoho ShowTime
The basic version is free with Standard, Professional and Enterprise packages also available. All plans include unlimited face- to-face attendees, registration and scheduling, course creation with slides, screen and presentation sharing, audience engagement, a trainer profile page and detailed engagement analytics. The basic plan allows up to 5 remote attendees with the enterprise package catering for up to 200 remote attendees, and has 25GB of reusable storage for recording and an unrestricted complete set of features.
You will just need 1 Zoho ShowTime account for your business, which will provide a smart way to communicate and engage with your audience, who can view the presentation via their laptop or mobile device. Your audience will be able to review all slides, cue up questions, make their own notes and also save the presentations offline. As the presenter, via the analytics dashboard, you can see what works, the slides that are popular, topics that generate the most interest, where people spend their time and how the audience rated your presentation.
What To Do Next
If you are looking for the convenience of on demand learning, our experts at Relativity based in Uckfield in East Sussex will be able to advise you on whether Zoho ShowTime would work for your business. We can also help with other Zoho communication software including Zoho Cliq and Zoho Meeting, which are all part of the Zoho Remotely suite of apps which is being offered for FREE until 1st July 2020. Call us today on 01825 280123 for a without obligation chat or email email@example.com
Alternatively, keep reading our latest articles:
- Zoho Workplace – The All-In-One Office Productivity Suite
- Collaboration Software – Your Team Really Doesn’t Have To Be In The Office
- Accounting Software To Simplify Financial Operations
- Human Resources Software – Boosting Employee Morale And Increasing Productivity
- Which Marketing Software Is Right For Your Business?