Zoho One is an innovative and comprehensive suite of business applications. If you are looking to streamline your work processes, organise your data and boost productivity, Zoho One fits the bill perfectly. It is suitable as business process management software for both new and start-ups as well as for established businesses of all sizes. In the latest article from Relativity, the business technology specialists based in East Sussex, we discuss why it could be better for your business to have a suite rather than individual apps, what you should consider and what Zoho One will do for your business.
Why choose a suite rather than individual apps?
If you are starting up a new business, it’s commonplace to solve problems in the quickest and cheapest way and that may mean using standalone apps for various functions in a somewhat ad hoc and random way. As your business grows these individual apps may become inefficient and limit your potential. Consequently, it may be false economy to do it this way as installing a complete suite, although it may appear expensive initially, will reap rewards in the long run.
What to consider when choosing a suite
- How much do you want to pay?
- What functionality do you need?
- Could the applications contained in the suite be useful in the future?
- Do you want to store your data in the cloud?
- How quickly can it be set up?
- How much training is required?
Zoho One business management software does not have a free version, but does have a FREE trial with paid versions starting from £30 per month. It will cover everything from invoicing, financial, training and employee management and all are included in the suite. So, everything that your business will need to operate!
Advantages of Zoho One
- Low cost when compared to buying individual apps
- Consistent interface from 1 application to another
- Sharing of information between applications
- Each application is the full-featured version
- Fluid and interconnected processes so data is in the right place
- Flexible and reliable platform
- Quick and easy to set up
- Excellent customer support
Run your business efficiently and cost effectively
Zoho One will bring structure to your business so that you can work more effectively and efficiently. Tools contained within it will take care of your sales, marketing, support, HR, and accounting processes as well as your operations so that you can manage internal and customer-facing projects.
What Relativity can do to help you and your team?
For more information about Zoho One and whether it would help your business in these uncertain times, contact our experts who can advise you on this and whether this would be the most cost effective solution for your business. With 40+ apps on one platform, why not get started today? Call us on 01825 280123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
And don’t forget Zoho Remotely is FREE until 1st July 2020!
Our other articles:
- Could Zoho One Ensure That Your Business Is More Resilient To Disruption?
- Does Your Business Need Zoho One or Individual Apps?
- Zoho WorkDrive – Work As A Team Virtually
- Zoho ShowTime – A Virtual Training And Web Conferencing App To Empower Presenters And Enable Audiences
- Zoho Remotely – A FREE Complete Suite Of Apps To Run Your Business Wherever You Are