Zoho Flow is an integration platform, which will allow you to connect web applications and automate business workflows easily and rapidly. Integrations can be customised and adapted to your business requirements enabling you to collaborate with your team to establish centralised workflows. Zoho Flow’s advanced tools will let you build complex workflows in minutes and it’s suitable for all sizes of business, for designers, marketers, sales professionals and freelancers. In the latest article from Relativity, the business technology specialists based in East Sussex, we look at Zoho Flow in more detail, its features, and benefits and why you should use it for your business.
Connect, Automate and Orchestrate with Zoho Flow
Automating your business will lead to greater efficiency, increased productivity and minimise the number of potential errors. By freeing up more time, you can prioritise important tasks and crucial projects by removing repetitive jobs from the daily workflow.
- Automation of all types of business task
- Centralised communication
- Time saving
- Connection to 400+ apps
- Easy to use and customisable
- Teams can work together to build workflows
- Provides accountability
- Complete visibility of all processes and metrics
Zoho Flow Features
By connecting your key applications, you will have an uninterrupted flow of information so you can get emails, reports, records and more. With Zoho Flow’s dynamic builder, it’s easy to set up a trigger and seamlessly integrate your applications. Automation means there is no wasted time performing routine tasks and pre-built workflows mean you can select the ones you want and get started straightaway. It’s easy to work as a team on building workflows, which connect information across departments.
- Predefined templates
- Workflow management
- Progress tracking
Easy to drag and drop apps to build workflows
Zoho Flow has a set of pre-built workflow templates, which can be activated by entering the credentials for the relevant accounts and apps are connected by just dragging and dropping them into the builder. The workflow can then be edited, or actions rearranged as required. Key applications can be connected ensuring information flows seamlessly between them.
Pricing structure for Zoho Flow
- The FREE version allows 5 flows per business, 100 tasks per month and a 30 day flow history
- The Standard version has 20 flows, 1,000 tasks per month and a 60 day flow history
- The Professional version allows 50 flows, 36,000 tasks, a 90 day flow history and premium apps, logic and utilities, custom functions and test and debug.
Why you should use Zoho Flow for your business
Zoho Flow will make your business more efficient and you will be able to connect your apps in seconds without writing any code. Your team will be able to easily connect with each other so that information is not lost. With automation, a task’s progress can be tracked and reviewed to establish consistency and ease of management. Without automation, it’s hard to track who is accountable for a specific aspect of a task and so Zoho Flow will improve productivity of your team.
What Relativity can do to help you and your team
For more information about Zoho Flow and how it could help your business in these uncertain times, contact our experts who can advise you on this and other Zoho products to streamline your business to give it an edge over your competitors. With connections to 400+ apps, why not get started today? Call us on 01825 280123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Carry on reading our latest articles:
- Collaboration Software – Your Team Really Doesn’t Have To Be In The Office
- Accounting Software To Simplify Financial Operations
- Human Resources Software – Boosting Employee Morale And Increasing Productivity
- Which Marketing Software Is Right For Your Business?
- Serious Software From a Friendly Company Putting Customers First