Zoho Expense is expense software that automates this once tedious task so that it becomes a seamless part of everyday operations. In our last article, Relativity, the business technology specialists based in Uckfield in East Sussex, looked at the definition of expense management, the benefits associated with using software as well as how to decide on the system provider that would work for your business. This time we look at Zoho Expense in more detail including its features, receipt and expense management and mileage tracking. The article will also help you to decide whether Zoho Expense could be the right system for you and we also reveal what the experts are saying about it.
Features of Zoho Expense
- Simple expense tracking and reporting
- Streamlines business travel and booking
- High degree of customisation
- Integrates seamlessly with a wide rage of Zoho apps
- Functions with popular accountancy software including QuickBooks Online and Xero
- Free edition available
Zoho Expense automates expense reporting helping businesses save time and effort. Travel and expenses are managed effectively by this online solution. It was launched in April 2015 to take the hassle out of expense report management for employees, managers, finance departments and sales representatives.
- Automated receipt tracking
- Advanced autoscan to scan receipts automatically
- Forwarding of receipts automatically
- Reads receipts in 14 languages including French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese and Russian
- Import in bulk or from other cloud applications
- No more paper receipts or manual sorting
Multiple methods are supported for uploading expenses in most currencies.
- Upload all business expenses
- Add expenses in local currencies – automatically converted to your main currency
- Per diem expenses can be added based on location and expense type
- Expenses can be itemised so tax is applied correctly
- Shared expenses can be split by amount, days or custom modules
- Customisable so that employees see only what they need to
With Zoho Expense, mileage can be tracked whilst employees are on the move. Mileage tracking is automated without compromising data accuracy or security.
- Set up specific mileage rates for policies, departments etc.
- Create rates based on the vehicle
- Mileage can be tracked in 4 ways – via GPS, distance covered, point-to-point map locations or odometer readings
- Analytics to analyse mileage spending for budget optimisation
What do reviews say about Zoho Expense?
Zoho Expense has a solid feature set combined with excellent customisation and a small business-friendly price tag. It’s a no-brainer for current Zoho customers and definitely one to consider for folks who haven’t yet used a Zoho product.
Zoho Expense is an invaluable expense tracking programme that works well for both employees and company administrators, with a stack of great tools and functions aimed at just getting the job done. It is an impressive package, even if you plump for its slightly less feature-laden free edition. There’s SSL encryption and two-factor authentication, storage for your receipts, a small mountain of features and functions that cover anything and everything in the expense tracking landscape, plus integration with other programmes.
The secret of Zoho Expense is that it is a system that pleases everyone in the company. In short, this is an amazing perk for employees, managers, as well as finance teams that transforms expense management into an enjoyable experience.
How can Relativity help you with Zoho Expense?
As discussed in our last article, automating the expense management process within your company is not a matter of choice but something that is a ‘must’. With Zoho Expense, you can experience paperless receipt tracking, complete expense management and get accurate mileage tracking for every trip. To find out if Zoho Expense is the expense management software you are looking for, call Relativity on 01825 280123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org