Zoho CRM features the new Canvas design studio with which you can create custom CRM interfaces and streamline CRM implementations. In our last blog we looked at the benefits of CRM software for your business and this time we are looking at Zoho CRM in more detail. Here, Relativity, the business technology specialists based in East Sussex, discusses the features of Zoho CRM, the various versions of it and the Canvas design studio.
Features of Zoho CRM
- Multichannel engagement – email, telephone, social media, live chat
- Performance and analytics – forecasting, sales, marketing and activity reports
- Customisation options including multi-language support
- Business process management – handle all stages in the sales pipeline
- Sales automation – workflow and assignment rules
- Team collaboration – project management, tagging and chat, event integration, calendar etc.
- Marketing automation – run campaigns, track website visitors
- Complete security – protocols to assure data security
- Third party integration – Google Drive, LinkedIn, MailChimp, Google Ads etc.
Canvas Design Studio
Visual appearance and the experience your team has from your CRM system is really important and here Canvas steps up to the plate. This is new to Zoho CRM and is the industry’s first no-code design studio, launched at the beginning of August 2021. It is a simple drag-and-drop editor, where you can choose the design you want or select from a wide range of customised templates. CRM interfaces can be created to suit the roles of individual employees. It will transform cluttered data into organised, industry-relevant templates helping to simplify complex CRM implementations.
Features of Canvas
- Drag-and-drop editor tools – no-code required
- Template galleries
- Extensive formatting options – fine tune details including font colours, switch to tabs, field merging etc.
- Role-based assignments
- Industry-relevant views
- Self-service tools for sharing creations over portals
- Tidy and efficient – select what you show or hide
Reduced implementation times and improved vertical customisation
The benefits to your business include creating your own CRM interface, which is better suited to the role of each employee. And this is without developer involvement and IT. It will enable you to increase adoption of CRM systems, decrease implementation times and improve vertical customisation.
Zoho CRM Packages
Free edition – 3 free users and perfect for sole traders and small home enterprise
Professional edition – modify modules with over 150 custom fields
Enterprise edition – adds more custom functionality
CRM Plus – boost sales and production with additional programmes including Campaigns, Desk, Projects and Surveys
Streamline activities and cut out mundane, repetitive tasks with Zoho CRM
Zoho provides users with a straightforward interface so that data can be presented in a simple way in order to gain valuable insights into business relationships, increase customer retention and drive the growth of sales. It will bring your customer management department to life by streamlining all activities. Those time-consuming mundane and repetitive tasks will become a thing of the past leading to increased customer satisfaction, enhanced brand awareness and increased revenue.
How can Relativity help you with Zoho CRM software?
Are you looking to provide an enhanced customer experience? Why not talk to the experts at Relativity about Zoho CRM with the Canvas design studio? We can help you decide which version is right for your business. Please call us today on 01825 280123 or email email@example.com for more information. You could soon be converting more leads, engaging better with customers and growing your revenue.