Planning and running an event such as a meeting, conference, product launch or a trade show is certainly a complex operation. and to be efficient today you will need up-to-date technology to save you valuable time and to make the whole process less of a headache. Your job is to ensure that everything runs smoothly on the day. Zoho Backstage is a cloud-based end-to-end event management system for event planners, agencies and corporations, making it much easier and more efficient to plan and manage events so that they have a greater impact, irrespective of the size of the show.
Benefits of Event Management Software
- Saves you time
- Attracts more attendees
- Increases ROI
- Reduces tedious event management tasks
- Saves you money through better event registration and ticketing
Event planning apps will simplify organisation and you will be able to manage your tasks anywhere and at any time including ticketing and check-in, as well as the post-event stages. With Zoho Backstage, you will be able to create, market, manage and analyse your events with just one app.
Zoho Backstage Benefits:
- Multi-language website builder
- Set up a ticketing system
- Manage speakers
- Agenda planner
- Build a full and detailed agenda for attendees
- Access to real-time analytics
- Manage multiple events
- Attendee mobile app available
- Sponsor management
Real-Time Analytics and Reports
With Zoho Backstage, you can build a website using pre-built templates and customise it with all the key information and company branding. You can also assess the event performance with real-time analytics and reports including footfall, audience engagement, ticket sales and attendee feedback. Separate portals can be set up for managing multiple events, all at the same time and the event content can be delivered throughout the world with support for multiple languages.
Zoho Backstage: Conclusion
Zoho Backstage is designed to save you time, keep you organised and take care of every detail of the event you are running. A free trial is available, with monthly subscriptions or per event plans available once you are delighted with the app – although it is free with the Zoho One platform. It certainly has all the features that you will need to organise an event so that you can manage presentations, venues, agendas, visitors and locations.
What To Do Next
If you would like more information about Zoho Backstage and whether it would be the most suitable event management software for your company, please get in touch with Relativity, the business technology specialists based in Uckfield in East Sussex. Our knowledgeable and helpful team will be delighted to discuss your options, so call us today on 01825 280123. We can also help with Zoho CRM, Zoho One and Zoho Meeting.
You may also be interested in our other recent articles:
- Zoho ShowTime – A Virtual Training And Web Conferencing App To Empower Presenters And Enable Audiences
- Zoho Remotely – A FREE Complete Suite Of Apps To Run Your Business Wherever You Are
- Zoho Backstage – Event Management From Start To Finish
- Zoho Bigin – A Customer Pipeline Solution To Improve Your Lead-To-Deal Conversions
- Zoho Sprints – Increasing The Productivity Of Your Team