Zoho Webinar is comprehensive and yet simple to use webinar software. With it you will be able to conduct webinars and hold discussions in small groups or show real time video feeds to larger audiences. Last time we looked at why so many businesses are now using webinars as a key tool in their marketing strategy. This time Relativity, the business technology specialists based in East Sussex considers the features and benefits of this software from Zoho and whether it would be the software to take your business forward.
Organise, Present, Engage, Analyse and Follow Up with Zoho Webinar
With Zoho Webinar, you will be able to educate, engage and influence your audience. You can conduct online webinars, virtual classes, carry out employee onboarding as well as marketing your services and products.
Organise to connect with the right audience
When you organise your webinar with Zoho, you will be able to deliver presentations to your audience using the software tools. It’s simple to add co-organisers who can answer questions, start polls and of course attendees can speak as well. Registration forms and emails can be customised with your brand and attendees can be managed so you filter the right audience. To prevent spammers, set up prerequisites such as making a payment or completing a survey.
Present in a secure way
When it comes to presentation, you can use video, screen sharing VoIP and phone audio with no downloads.
- Record, replay and share – download for offline use
- Secure audio and video – encrypted using DTLS-SRTP
- Use phone audio – attendees can be from more than 100 countries
- No downloads required so attendees can join from their browser
- Screen sharing
Engaging webinars for launching polls, answering questions and more
- Create and launch polls – get valuable insights and view results instantly
- Broadcast messages and hold Q&As – send texts and links and answer questions privately or visible to all
- Allow attendees to speak – use the ‘Make Presenter’ feature
- ‘Raise hand’ – attendees can get the attention of the presenter
- Get your audience to act
Analyse webinar reports
These are available in XLS and CSV formats.
- Attendee and registration report – time of registration, country, participation status and emails
- Performance report – number of people who registered, attended, participated in polls and asked questions
- Polls and Q&A report – establish total percentage and revisit the questions
- Follow-up emails – thank attendees and share the webinar recording link
Features of Zoho Webinar
Webinars do not require physical attendance at an event and so you can reach a wider and more remote audience. You can deliver to a global audience with engaging video webcasting.
- Create custom webcasts – host up to 3,000 attendees
- Record, replay and share webinars – anytime and anywhere
- Share session material – PDF and video files can be shared seamlessly
- Promote your webinar with built-in social media promotions
- Conduct polls and interact with attendees
- Ask questions by raising your hand
- Hold town halls to connect and collaborate with your peers
- Access webinar analytics and track sources
How can Relativity help with Zoho Webinar?
Zoho Webinar has a variable pricing structure so that you can choose a webinar plan that suits your business requirements. The webinar platform comes with Free, Standard and Professional plans for various numbers of attendees, from 25 through to 3,000. To find out more, contact Relativity, the business technology experts based in East Sussex on +44 1825 280123 or email email@example.com