Web conferencing software has allowed everyone to keep in touch enabling remote meetings. These are based on VoIP, online video, file sharing, instant messaging, and screen sharing. Zoom Meetings, Microsoft Teams, GoToMeeting, Skype for Business, and TeamViewer are widely used and allow people to connect easily and frequently. These tools enhance communications, save time and money by removing travel and the associated costs. However, there are many web conferencing tools available, with some less expensive than others. In this article from Relativity, the business technology specialists based in Uckfield, we look at the benefits of using web conferencing software, tips to find the right solution for you and your business and details about Zoho Meeting.
Benefits of web conferencing software
- Face to face meetings over the web
- Collaboration on the same screen
- Slideshow presentation by sharing screens with team members
- Meetings can be initiated and joined from anywhere
Meetings can be scheduled so that your team receives details in advance and will naturally maximise attendance and participation. And even if they can’t join in, the meetings can be recorded and shared. Communication is improved and productivity increased.
Tips to find the ideal web conferencing software for your business
There are lots of options! It’s important to know your budget and your requirements.
- Is it more economical to pay annually rather than monthly?
- Do you pay per user?
- What value-adding features are available?
- Are your communications protected?
- Do you have complete control over who can enter a meeting at any given time?
- Does it integrate with your existing software?
- Is a free plan or trial available?
Zoho Meeting is a secure online meeting platform and webinar solution
Zoho Meeting is a web-based online meeting solution that has been built for online meetings and webinar requirements. It is browser-based with no requirement to download an application in order to attend a meeting or webinar. It is highly secure online meeting software.
- Easy to use and simple scalability
- Easy preparation of surveys and questions
- Notification reminders for meetings
- Screen sharing
- Interactive web meeting tools
- Integrates seamlessly with other Zoho software
How can Relativity help you with your web conferencing software?
Web conferencing has proved to be an invaluable tool and has allowed most businesses to continue the collaboration between colleagues, customers, clients, and suppliers. With Zoho Meeting you have a simple solution that is easy to access and use. It is also secure and private so your business is protected. To find out more, call us on 01825 280123 or email email@example.com.
Look out for our next article, which gives you a detailed look at Zoho Meeting and why it might be an excellent alternative to Zoom.
Read our other recent posts: