You will need the right accounting software to manage your business finances. Choosing software with the features you need, can make it an invaluable tool for your business. If you are looking to automate your financial operations, the latest article from Relativity, the business technology specialists based in East Sussex, explains the different features that are available, so that you can track your income and expenses and streamline your financial processes. It also asks if you really need accounting software and how it will benefit your business. By replacing a manual system with an accounting app, you will reduce accounting costs and errors enabling better financial decisions to be made in real time.
Do you need accounting software for your business?
If you are undecided if accounting software is right for your business, just ask yourself a few questions:
- Do you seem to be spending a lot of time chasing invoices, tracking cash flow and late payments?
- Are you missing payments such as rent, salaries, inventories and invoices?
- Do you feel you lack the skills to take charge of the finances?
- Does bookkeeping sit at the bottom of things to do?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any one of these questions, you do need accounting software!
Take control of your financial processes
So what is accounting software? Succinctly, it is a reference to the organisation, strategic planning and control of financial processes within your business. It is essential to ensure a stable cash flow and to plan financial needs as well as creating investment opportunities and helping you to make financial decisions.
Benefits include a more efficient accounting process
All in all, it will improve the efficiency of your accounting and external personnel will not have to be employed saving costs. All data is stored digitally meaning the virtual elimination of printing and documentation. Human error is greatly reduced so that data is much more accurate.
- Ensures the longevity of your business
- Optimises profits
- Ensures a strong cash flow
- Minimises capital expenditure
- Simplifies financial operations
- Tracks financial transactions
- Improves data security
Accounting software features
These range from inventory and project management to invoicing and payroll.
- Account control – payable and receivable
- Invoices and bills
- Tracking of sales
- Payroll management – salaries, bonuses, financial compensation
- Inventory management – stock management
- Tax management
- Budget planning
Why choose Zoho Books for your accounts?
As Zoho partners, we recommend Zoho Books; but don’t just take our word for it. The reviews are all pointing towards Zoho Books.
Zoho Books is included in several reviews for best small business accounting software for 2020 including Business News Daily, PC Magazine, techradar and The Balance Small Business.
What Relativity can do to help you and your team?
With robust accounting software, you will have complete visibility of the state of your business finances and consequently can make better-informed decisions. This could be critical in today’s business world to stay ahead of your competitors. For more information about Zoho Books and how it could automate your business accounting, contact our experts who can advise you on this and other Zoho products including Zoho Inventory, Subscriptions and Expense. With connections to 400+ apps, why not get started today? Call us on 01825 280123 or email email@example.com for more information.
Explore our recent posts:
- Zoho Workplace – The All-In-One Office Productivity Suite
- Collaboration Software – Your Team Really Doesn’t Have To Be In The Office
- Accounting Software To Simplify Financial Operations
- Human Resources Software – Boosting Employee Morale And Increasing Productivity
- Which Marketing Software Is Right For Your Business?