Zoho Writer is designed to help you write, edit and collaborate on documents. Once created, they can then be published on multiple platforms. Last time we discussed the benefits of content marketing and Zoho Writer could be just the tool for your content creation requirements. In this article Relativity, the business technology specialists located in East Sussex looks at this cloud based app in more detail including its features and benefits.
Features of Zoho Writer
Zoho Writer is a word processor with lots of features, designed for collaborative work. With this app, you will be able to create and edit documents easily.
- Extensive collection of templates
- Collaborate with team members in real time
- Integrated with Zoho Cliq so you can talk to collaborators
- Post to WordPress
- Work without Internet access
- Login wherever you are with Android, iPhone and iPad apps
- Connect with other apps and services
- Compatible with Microsoft Word
- Combines with Zia, Zoho’s AI-powered assistant
- ChatGPT extension
Benefits of Zoho Writer
By storing documents in your library in the cloud, it means documents are easy to find and the risk of losing valuable information is minimised. Activities and progress of the collaborating members of the team can be tracked so that you know exactly how the project is going.
- Reduces time spent on creating documents
- Lower communication expenses
- Documents can be locked with security passwords
- Safe and secure supported by role permissions
- Available in multiple languages
- Full support via email, FAQs, knowledge base and forums
- Training via video, webinars and documentation
How can Relativity help you with your content marketing?
If you are looking to write better and edit documents quickly, Zoho Writer could be the go-to app for you for your document creation and content management solution. It can be used for companies and teams of all sizes, even freelancers. Zoho Writer comes with a FREE trial as well as Free, Standard, Pro and Enterprise pricing plans and we will be able to help you with the package that will meet your company needs. This is just one of 40 apps from Zoho, with each designed to run your business in the cloud. Call us on 01825 280123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Other useful blogs: